Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Mila Kunis Threatened Over Refusal To Do Provocative Pictorial

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Mila Kunis Threatened Over Refusal To Do Provocative Pictorial
Oct 9th 2012, 15:30

mila kunis threatened when she refused to do provocative pics

OMG! Mila Kunis really opened up to Esquire magazine (which named her the Sexiest Woman Alive). Mila admitted she didn’t feel comfortable posing for provocative pictures for every magazine and shared what happened when she refused to do a photoshoot for one specific magazine (which remains unnamed) for the movie ‘Max Payne’ in 2008.

"My career was threatened over me not wanting to do the cover of a magazine by an executive. Oh, that’s not even true. A person higher than an executive. It was like, 'If you don’t do this magazine, you’ll never work in this company'. I went, 'Great.' It was the first time that I had someone on the phone tell me that I will never work in this industry again.

"I said, 'I’m sorry, what did you say?' It wasn’t Playboy, but it was a magazine I didn’t want to do.

It’s very simple. I just didn’t want to do it. I said I would do that one and that one, just not this one. And this person couldn’t accept no. In my twenty-nine years, I’ve never met someone who lied as much as this person did. You know when little kids look at you with chocolate all over their face, and then you say, 'Why did you eat that chocolate?' And they say, 'I didn’t eat chocolate,' and you say, “But you have it on your face.” It was worse than that. There are good, honest people who work their asses off and don’t reach nearly as much success as this person does.

"People in this industry lie so much, they believe their lies. That’s what I learned on that movie. I learned people are a******s and people lie. I think that was the turning point of my career. Where I said no!"

What a scumbag. Good for Mila for standing her ground! And given that she’s continued to work since ‘Max Payne,’ I’d say it’s clear that person’s threats were completely EMPTY.

mila kunis threatened when she refused to do provocative pics mila kunis threatened when she refused to do provocative pics mila kunis threatened when she refused to do provocative pics mila kunis threatened when she refused to do provocative pics mila kunis threatened when she refused to do provocative pics mila kunis threatened when she refused to do provocative pics mila kunis threatened when she refused to do provocative pics mila kunis threatened when she refused to do provocative pics mila kunis threatened when she refused to do provocative pics

Photos by FAMEFLYNET

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive