Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: January Jones Treats Herself

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
January Jones Treats Herself
Oct 6th 2012, 11:51

january jones goes jewelry shopping

January Jones added to her jewelry collection. Here’s the ‘Mad Men’ star looking at jewelry at the shop New Stone Age. Hey, there’s nothing wrong with treating yourself to a new piece of bling, right? January works hard for her money- LOL.

I wonder what January selected for herself? Hopefully she got something. I’ve heard about New Stone Age: it’s supposed to have some great pieces. I’m finishing up getting what I need for my fall/winter wardrobe, and I have to say, I keep getting drawn to accessories. Sometimes a new one is just too tempting to pass up. If only I had January’s disposable income…

january jones goes jewelry shopping january jones goes jewelry shopping january jones goes jewelry shopping january jones goes jewelry shopping january jones goes jewelry shopping january jones goes jewelry shopping january jones goes jewelry shopping january jones goes jewelry shopping january jones goes jewelry shopping january jones goes jewelry shopping

Photos by NAV/FAMEFLYNET

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive