Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Angelina Jolie Wants To “Friend” Her Kids When They’re Teens

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Angelina Jolie Wants To "Friend" Her Kids When They're Teens
Oct 16th 2012, 15:30

angelina jolie wants to be a friend to her teenage kids

Every parent has (or is thinking about) their parenting strategy for when the dreaded teenage years hit. Angelina Jolie is no different, which is a good thing since she has six kids! Angelina explained:

“I am looking forward to [them being teenagers]. I am looking forward to them trying to pretend they are not doing anything wrong. I’ll be their friend and I’ll be honest with them and I hope whatever they go through they can talk to me. That’s the best I can do.

“I’ll try to be as close to them as I am now. So when they get to the point they don’t want to talk to me, they know deep down I love them and we have that relationship. It’s tough for everyone those years.”

That’s the truth- LOL! Angelina admitted she and partner Brad Pitt parent their kids differently in terms of when they’re dealing with their sons or daughters.

“Brad is more lenient on the girls and I am more lenient on the boys. We can’t quite figure out why that is. Maybe it’s because I know women. It’s Freudian. I see them and I recognize them -  I will know what you are doing. So I think the girls will walk all over daddy and he is going to love it.”

Do you see this? I admit, I do. Mothers know all their daughters “tricks,” and father are the same with their sons. Do you agree with Angelina’s parenting strategy for teens?

angelina jolie wants to be a friend to her teenage kids angelina jolie wants to be a friend to her teenage kids angelina jolie wants to be a friend to her teenage kids angelina jolie wants to be a friend to her teenage kids angelina jolie wants to be a friend to her teenage kids angelina jolie wants to be a friend to her teenage kids angelina jolie wants to be a friend to her teenage kids angelina jolie wants to be a friend to her teenage kids angelina jolie wants to be a friend to her teenage kids angelina jolie wants to be a friend to her teenage kids

Photos by FAMEFLYNET

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive