Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Nicole Scherzinger Reveals She Sang ’95%’ Of The Pussycat Dolls Songs

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Nicole Scherzinger Reveals She Sang '95%' Of The Pussycat Dolls Songs
Oct 5th 2012, 03:03

nicole scherzinger pussycat dolls

I don’t think this is really a surprise to anyone, but in her upcoming VH1 Behind the Music special former Pussycat Dolls front woman Nicole Scherzinger reveals that she really sang almost all of the music credited to the group.

Us Weekly posted the clip that shows Nicole revealing that there were times when the other members of the group only heard the songs after Nicole finished recording them.

“I love those girls. They’re like my sisters. But people don’t even know the whole story.  They have no idea. I was in the center because I was singing.”

I don’t know about you but I always assumed that it was almost all Nicole singing and that the rest of the girls just basically danced in the background. I wonder though if the other members of the group are going to be happy about Nicole revealing this.

nicole scherzinger pussycat dolls nicole scherzinger pussycat dolls nicole scherzinger pussycat dolls nicole scherzinger pussycat dolls nicole scherzinger pussycat dolls nicole scherzinger pussycat dolls nicole scherzinger pussycat dolls nicole scherzinger pussycat dolls

Photos by FlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive