Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Mila Kunis Favorite For ’50 Shades Of Grey’ Lead

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Mila Kunis Favorite For '50 Shades Of Grey' Lead
Oct 12th 2012, 16:00

mila kunis frontrunner to star in 50 shades of grey

Hmmm… I don’t know about this one. The New York Post reports Mila Kunis is the favorite to play Anastasia Steele in the film adaptation of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey.’ I don’t know about this: Emma Watson was rumored to be in contention but denied being contacted. Kristen Stewart also reportedly is being considered.

I’m a HUGE fan of Mila’s, don’t get me wrong, but she’s not the first name that pops to mind when I think of Anastasia Steele. Mila has her determination not to be completely dominated, but she doesn’t strike me as the sexual innocent Anastasia was (at least at the beginning of the trilogy). Personally, I think Emma would be perfect for the role! What about you?

mila kunis frontrunner to star in 50 shades of grey mila kunis frontrunner to star in 50 shades of grey mila kunis frontrunner to star in 50 shades of grey mila kunis frontrunner to star in 50 shades of grey mila kunis frontrunner to star in 50 shades of grey mila kunis frontrunner to star in 50 shades of grey mila kunis frontrunner to star in 50 shades of grey mila kunis frontrunner to star in 50 shades of grey

Photos by FayesVision/Apega/WENN

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive