Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Jessica Biel Out & About In Paris

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Jessica Biel Out & About In Paris
Oct 8th 2012, 19:30

jessica biel out and about in paris

Jessica Biel is on the go in Paris! Here’s Jessica making her way through the streets. She’s heading to the Moncler boutique. I would be in HEAVEN if I had Jessica’s disposable income and could go shopping in Paris {sigh}. Maybe she’s also meeting with some potential wedding dress designers? You never know…

I’m loving that belt Jessica’s wearing with that dress. Then again, I love mostly everything Jessica wears, so I’m not too discriminating- LOL.

jessica biel out and about in paris jessica biel out and about in paris jessica biel out and about in paris jessica biel out and about in paris jessica biel out and about in paris jessica biel out and about in paris jessica biel out and about in paris

Photos by CHP/FAMEFLYNET

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive