Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Kim Kardashian Puts Herself On Worst Dressed List (Video)

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Kim Kardashian Puts Herself On Worst Dressed List (Video)
Oct 17th 2012, 18:30

Kim Kardashian “kept it real” (in the words of ‘American Idol’ judge Randy Jackson), when she admitted on her blog that she’s made some fashion faux pas lately. Kim wrote:

Ok, ok, I am putting myself on the worst dress list for this outfit!

I wanted a little color while I'm living in Miami, so my intentions were good, but the cut isn't for me! You definitely need to be taller and thinner to pull this jacket style off!

Fashion is all about experimenting to try and find your style and you have some hits and misses along the way. The mirror was lying to me this day! Where were my sisters or my boyfriend when I needed a good opinion?! LOL

Do you agree with Kim’s assessment or do you think she’s being a bit hard on herself? Lately I’ve begun to wonder if we all need to look like 5′ 10″ supermodels, especially if we just aren’t built like that! Well, we’ve all worn things that, when we saw the pictures, made us cringe, right?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive