Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Nicole Kidman Compares Tom Cruise & Keith Urban

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Nicole Kidman Compares Tom Cruise & Keith Urban
Oct 8th 2012, 15:00

nicole kidman harper's bazaar november cover

Nicole Kidman looks gorgeous on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar, doesn’t she? Nicole told Harper’s in her interview that she “has a little belly,” but honestly, I don’t see it! The ‘Paperboy‘ star also opened up about married life with Tom Cruise and Keith Urban.

On being married to Tom: "In those early years, it was like, 'I'm here and I'm clutching onto your arm, and it all feels a little overwhelming and really strange. And I was shy. Deeply shy. I didn't feel comfortable at all. But I felt very comfortable at home."

On Keith: "He just gave me confidence through just being very kind to me and understanding me, opening me up to trying things, my sexuality, those sorts of things."

On being with Keith compared to Tom: "[Keith is] more like an ocean; he took me out." She has always appreciated "a bigger, stronger personality; that's what I've been drawn to. I need protection. Everyone wants to feel someone's got their back."

It sounds like Nicole really opened up to Harper’s Bazaar! You can read her entire interview in their November issue, which hits newsstands October 23.

nicole kidman harper's bazaar november cover nicole kidman harper's bazaar november cover

Fashion credits: on the newsstand cover, Nicole Kidman wears an Emilio Pucci gown, and a Cartier cuff.  Inside, she showcases looks by Dior Haute Couture, Missoni, Oscar de la Renta and Versace.

Photo credit: Terry Richardson for Harper's Bazaar

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive