Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Kristen Stewart Cuts Fan Chat Short

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Kristen Stewart Cuts Fan Chat Short
Oct 19th 2012, 14:31

kristen stewart cuts balenciaga fan chat short

Kristen Stewart had a 30-minute web chat scheduled to promote the new Balenciaga fragrance. Despite 5,000 questions being submitted, the ‘Twilight‘ star ended the chat after just 15 minutes. This could have been because of the interviewer, however, who only questioned Kristen about the fragrance (you know the fans asked about all kinds of things besides the fragrance!). Here’s what Kristen had to say about the new perfume, Florabotanica:

“Luckily, I like the smell of the fragrance, so I don’t have to lie about that,” she said, answering one of the first questions.

Asked to pick three words to describe it, she hedged a bit. “That is a tough one. I think, uh, dangerous, definitely. Danger. It is super French, and I think maybe uh, I don’t know. It’s fresh as well. One thing about fragrances, you can start to smell like an old lady, fake or like a chemical. I don’t get that, so maybe fresh and French.”

If this fragrance were a person, how would she describe its personality? “You need to be an individual in order to … there’s a fearlessness to it. I don’t want to say in your face, but it’s definitely not to be denied. … It’s present. Somebody who’s willing to let their face hang out.”

Are you speaking about yourself a little bit? “D**n right. I mean, I hope so.

“I think [this frgrance is] alluring and I think it’s bold and present. It’s natural, which is really important,” said Stewart, her leg swinging throughout the interview. “It doesn’t smell like a chemical. Uh, I don’t know. I think young and mature at the same time. When I wear I feel older, I feel a little more there. At the same time, I think its youthful.”

Then Kristen told fans:

“I’m sorry we couldn’t fill a whole half hour. I’m really sorry.” And when asked to say something to fans in French, she said, “It’s a goal of mine, but I’m so not there yet. I’ve been a little preoccupied.”

Yeah, I can see her being “a little preoccupied”! The question, of course, is did the interviewer ignore all the questions besides ones related to the fragrance because the Balenciaga people asked her to or because Kristen’s people asked her to? I hope this isn’t an indication of how the ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′ promotion will go!

kristen stewart cuts balenciaga fan chat short kristen stewart cuts balenciaga fan chat short kristen stewart cuts balenciaga fan chat short kristen stewart cuts balenciaga fan chat short kristen stewart cuts balenciaga fan chat short kristen stewart cuts balenciaga fan chat short kristen stewart cuts balenciaga fan chat short kristen stewart cuts balenciaga fan chat short kristen stewart cuts balenciaga fan chat short kristen stewart cuts balenciaga fan chat short

Photos by WENN

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive