Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Taylor Swift Enjoys Tormenting Exes With Songs

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Taylor Swift Enjoys Tormenting Exes With Songs
Oct 18th 2012, 15:00

taylor swift enjoys tormenting exes with her music

Taylor Swift is known for writing, um, less than flattering songs about her exes after a split. The ‘Red’ singer admits she doesn’t feel bad at it. At all. Although she didn’t specify which ex-boyfriend she was writing about, Taylor confessed this about her hit song ‘We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together‘:

“I made a song that I knew would absolutely drive him crazy when he heard it on the radio. Not only would it hopefully be played a lot, so that he’d have to hear it, but it’s the opposite of the kind of music that he was trying to make me feel inferior to. I did that because that’s fun.”

Taylor admits she wishes she never suffered through the experiences that served as inspiration for those songs, though.

“I can say I’d honestly rather be happy than have 30 to 40 songs that I’ve written about these thrilling, exciting, horrible, unhappy times. I know red flags, and I steer away from them, because I have a priority on being happy. At some point, you grow out of being attracted to that flame that burns you over and over and over again. Thankfully, I hadn’t learned that lesson yet when I wrote this record.”

I’m sure Taylor’s many fans, who are likely experiencing the same romantic ups and downs that she experiences, are happy about that, too!

taylor swift enjoys tormenting exes with her music taylor swift enjoys tormenting exes with her music taylor swift enjoys tormenting exes with her music taylor swift enjoys tormenting exes with her music taylor swift enjoys tormenting exes with her music

Photos by FlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive