Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: ‘Twilight’ Star Ashley Greene Covers Marie Claire

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
'Twilight' Star Ashley Greene Covers Marie Claire
Oct 15th 2012, 15:00

ashley greene marie claire november

Okay, I am READY to see the final movie in the ‘Twilight Saga’ franchise, ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2.’ One of the stars of the ‘Twilight’ movies, Ashley Greene, covers Marie Claire’s November cover. LOVE that jacket Ashley’s wearing on the cover! Here’s some of what Ashley said when she sat down for her interview.

On being on the celebrity fast track: "It was a hard adjustment going from zero to 100 in a day. But it was also hard to talk to [friends], because you don't want to be a jerk. After the movie [Twilight] came out, some people said, 'You changed.' And I said, 'I haven't changed, dude. Your opinion of me has changed because I'm working on this film.' Trust me, my parents would let me know.

On the challenge of focusing on both career and personal life: "I'm always here and there – everyone in my industry is – and that's why a lot of relationships are fleeting. I've gotten very good at detaching whenever I have to go away for three months, which I realize is hard on friends and kind of selfish. You go on a couple of dates, and then someone ships off to do a movie. It's not like you're going to fly out and see them, because it's not serious enough for that."

On traveling first-class for ‘Twilight’ and being a working actress: "Twilight has ruined me. When this is all over, flying internationally is going to be very hard for me. It is just not worth it to buy a first-class ticket, because of the cost. I'm lucky because my dad taught me to be frugal and save. And that's important because I want to know that I don't have to take an acting job for two or three years if I don't want to and that I'll still be able to make my house and car payments and buy food for my dogs."

It sounds like Ashley’s managed to stay down-to-earth despite her career blowing up with ‘Twilight.’ Good for her! You can read Ashley’s entire interview, and see more of her photoshoot, in the November issue of Marie Claire. It hits newsstands on October 23.

ashley greene marie claire november ashley greene marie claire november

Photos by Marie Claire

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive