Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Aaron Paul “Begged” His Fiancee To Marry Him

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Aaron Paul "Begged" His Fiancee To Marry Him
Oct 12th 2012, 16:30

aaron paul begged fiancee to marry him

Recent Emmy winner, and ‘Breaking Bad‘ star, Aaron Paul shared with People his romantic proposal to his fiancee, Lauren Parsekian. Aaron proposed to her in Paris. Now he’s in London shooting the movie ‘A Long Way Down,’ but he visited the spot he proposed to Lauren in Paris during a break.

“I’m the luckiest man on the planet. It doesn’t make sense to me. The way she looks at me … she has that magical glow about her.

“We got engaged over New Year’s and I walked from the Eiffel Tower to St. Germain yesterday and I went to the stoop, the little step where I proposed to Lauren – and I took a picture of it and I sent it to her. It’s just this little courtyard outside of this hotel, and we were just dancing to Édith Piaf by ourselves on New Year’s and then I begged her to marry me.”

Awww… that is so sweet! This is exactly what I love about Aaron’s character, Jesse, on ‘Breaking Bad.’ Underneath it all, you can see Jesse has a heart of gold. Sounds like Aaron’s the same way (although hopefully he avoids cooking crystal meth in real life- LOL).

aaron paul begged fiancee to marry him aaron paul begged fiancee to marry him aaron paul begged fiancee to marry him aaron paul begged fiancee to marry him aaron paul begged fiancee to marry him aaron paul begged fiancee to marry him

Photos by Juan Rico/FAMEFLYNET

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive