Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Rosie O’Donnell Wants To Buy Honey Boo Boo A House

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Rosie O'Donnell Wants To Buy Honey Boo Boo A House
Oct 8th 2012, 16:30

rosie o'donnell loves honey boo boo

Have you seen the hottest new show on TLC, ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’? Rosie O’Donnell has. Not only has Rosie seen the show, it sounds like she’s literally fallen in love with this family!

“I love Mama June. I love Sugar Bear. I love Chubbs. I love ‘em all. I’d love to meet them and buy them a house.”

I think it’s safe to say Rosie’s a fan- LOL. As a matter of fact, I think it’s safe to say Rosie really is in love with them if she’s ready to buy them a house. Honey Boo Boo’s parents better set up a meeting with Rosie ASAP! I haven’t had a chance to watch ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ yet, although I definitely plan on it. If you have seen it, then are you a fan?

rosie o'donnell loves honey boo boo rosie o'donnell loves honey boo boo rosie o'donnell loves honey boo boo rosie o'donnell loves honey boo boo rosie o'donnell loves honey boo boo rosie o'donnell loves honey boo boo rosie o'donnell loves honey boo boo rosie o'donnell loves honey boo boo rosie o'donnell loves honey boo boo rosie o'donnell loves honey boo boo

Photos by NYC/FAMEFLYNET

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive