StyleFrizz: Casual Friday Outfit: Mixed Leather & Teal

StyleFrizz
Casual Friday Outfit: Mixed Leather & Teal
Oct 12th 2012, 13:43

We talked leather. Perfect pretext! And since it's Friday, why not make it a Casual Friday outfit with some leather, skinny pants and a totally adorable teal blouse with cats on!

I have a thing for skinny pants lately. I'm trying to consume whatever's keeping me obsessed so I can move on. As for cuffs, especially the leather kind, I've always fancied them, same goes for feathers. Anyone else sharing my weakness for leather cuffs and feathers? Please, step forward, I feel like a misplaced hippie (wink). Oh, and don't forget to check out the Polyvore sets in detail here! Have a wonderful Casual Friday, my dahlings!

casual leather




Casual Friday Outfit: Mixed Leather & Teal

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive