StyleFrizz: Casual Weekend Outfit: Boho Chic

StyleFrizz
Casual Weekend Outfit: Boho Chic
Oct 5th 2012, 12:27

My dahlings! Remember those Outfit of the Day series? I think I may be getting back to it with a little help from Polyvore! So this is how we're doing this: I'll just show you the picture and it you're ‘feeling it’, then visit my set here. Maybe you're interested in those exact items, maybe you're just taking this as a starting point for your own personal variation on the given theme.

This weekend, I thought about something light but not too summery. However, I wanted to keep it all joyful and colorful, as you know me, so there I go, layering a men shirt over a really pretty white dress with cute embroideries. Don't forget the belt, you want to keep that men shirt close to your body!

Finishing the look: a crocheted bag – aren't they the coziest bags ever? There's something so warm and natural about crochet I'm loving! The fringed boots matched the motifs on the white dress and so they came naturally. And yes, I chose them in blue to end this boho chic outfit in a strong note. This is definitely something I'd wear: would you? (don’t forget: StyleFrizz is now on Polyvore)

boho chic




Casual Weekend Outfit: Boho Chic

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive