Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Taylor Swift Shows Off Stylish Stripes

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Taylor Swift Shows Off Stylish Stripes
Dec 2nd 2012, 17:16

Taylor Swift was stylish in stripes at KIIS FM’s Jingle Ball 2012 concert last night. She opted for black and white as opposed to a holiday color like red. I’m kind of surprised, since ‘Red’ is also the title of Taylor’s new album. Maybe she thought it would be overkill. I can see that!

Regardless, I think Taylor looks great as always. The only thing I might change is the style of the dress. It reminds me of a 50s housewife-style dress. Taylor does have a classical style, but I think she could be a bit more modern without showing lots of skin or anything. Well, it’s a retro-look. I can work with that!

KIIS FM's Jingle Ball 2012 KIIS FM's Jingle Ball 2012 KIIS FM's Jingle Ball 2012 KIIS FM's Jingle Ball 2012 KIIS FM's Jingle Ball 2012 KIIS FM's Jingle Ball 2012 KIIS FM's Jingle Ball 2012 presented by G by Guess at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE - Arrivals KIIS FM's Jingle Ball 2012 presented by G by Guess at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE - Arrivals KIIS FM's Jingle Ball 2012 presented by G by Guess at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE - Arrivals KIIS FM's Jingle Ball 2012 presented by G by Guess at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE - Arrivals

Photos by FayesVision/Apega/WENN

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive