Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Taylor Swift Embarrassed About Dating History (Video)

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Taylor Swift Embarrassed About Dating History (Video)
Oct 25th 2012, 17:00

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Taylor Swift stopped by ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’! Taylor and Ellen DeGeneres had a good time talking about Taylor’s dating history. Well, Ellen seemed to have a fun time teasing Taylor about her dating history. I’m not sure how much Taylor enjoyed it- LOL. One thing Taylor makes clear: she did NOT date Zac Efron.

“Stop it, stop it, stop! This makes me feel so bad about myself. Every time I come up here you put a different dude up on the screen. It just makes me really question what I stand for as a human being. There’s never been two guys on the screen two visits in a row. It’s sad.”

Loved it when Ellen brought out the bell! She was determined to find out who ‘We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together’ was about. Of course I’m sure this entire intrview was planned but notice Ellen never mentioned Conor Kennedy

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive