Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Liam Hemsworth Arrives At LAX

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Liam Hemsworth Arrives At LAX
Oct 31st 2012, 02:06

liam hemsworth arrving at lax

I don’t know about you but I cannot wait until the sequel to The Hunger Games, Catching Fire hits theatres! I went to the midnight showing of The Hunger Games and I plan to do the same for Catching Fire. Even my daughter is dressing up as Katniss for Halloween! I’m a bit obsessed:) Here’s Hunger Games star Liam Hemsworth arriving at LAX for a flight today.

In addition to getting ready for Catching Fire (and a couple of other films he’s working on) Liam is also busy planning a number of wedding celebrations to his fiance Miley Cyrus. According to Cyrus the couple are actually planning 3 separate wedding celebrations so that all of their family and friends can celebrate with them. I wonder if they’ll tie the knot before he starts promoting Catching Fire or if they’ll wait until after. They’re both so young, I hope they don’t rush it!

liam hemsworth arrving at lax liam hemsworth arrving at lax liam hemsworth arrving at lax liam hemsworth arrving at lax liam hemsworth arrving at lax liam hemsworth arrving at lax liam hemsworth arrving at lax liam hemsworth arrving at lax liam hemsworth arrving at lax liam hemsworth arrving at lax

Photos by BJJ/Crown/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive