Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: James Van Der Beek And Wife Kimberly Enjoy Date Night

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
James Van Der Beek And Wife Kimberly Enjoy Date Night
Nov 1st 2012, 02:00

james van der beek date night with wife kimberly

Oh Dawson Leery looks so good here, don’t you think? I still get giddy every time I see pictures of James Van Der Beek because of how much I loved Dawson’s Creek!  James and his wife Kimberly decided to leave the kids at home last night and enjoy a night out, just the two of them.

Have you watched any of James’ new sitcom Don’t Trust The ‘B’ In Apartment 23 before? I don’t watch it religiously but every time I catch it on I love seeing James back on the small screen, and I love that he plays a parody of himself.  But I still really want to see a Dawson’s Creek reunion!

james van der beek date night with wife kimberly james van der beek date night with wife kimberly james van der beek date night with wife kimberly james van der beek date night with wife kimberly

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive