Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: James Bond-Style Cars & Gadgets

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
James Bond-Style Cars & Gadgets
Oct 23rd 2012, 16:00

james bond cars and gadgets

People who are into cars and gadgets (which may or may not be you but most likely describes your husband/significant other) always get a special treat when a new James Bond film comes out. ‘Skyfall‘ is due out soon, and one of the most fun parts of the movie is checking out 007′s new car and gadgets. In anticipation of seeing what new toys James will have  this go-round, Confused.com takes a look back at some of the famous spy’s former rides and gadgets.

Personally, I think James Bond MADE the Aston Martin. I’m not sure I’d want to go retro with an Aston Martin DB5 from the ’60s (I know, I need to dunk to avoid automobile aficionados’ rotten tomatoes for that sacrilegious comment), but any of the rest would be fun to ride in. Of course, you need to have some serious spare change lying around to buy one of these puppies! The watches, however, are another story. I’d LOVE to have one of those. I could put it to good use- LOL.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive