Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Miley Cyrus Dresses As Nicki Minaj For Halloween

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Miley Cyrus Dresses As Nicki Minaj For Halloween
Nov 1st 2012, 01:32

miley cyrus dresses as nicki minaj for halloween

I think my favourite part of Halloween (aside from stealing all of my kids Reese peanut butter cups) is seeing what all the celebrities dress up as.  I love it when they get super creative and come up with fabulous costumes.  Miley Cyrus took to her twitter account today to post a picture of herself dressed up as fellow singer Nicki Minaj and she looks amazing!

Miley posted the picture to her twitter account and captioned it;

NICKIMINAJ you a stupppppiddddd hoe #stupittttstupitttt

No reply from Nicki, but she did retweet Miley’s tweet so it looks like she liked it!  Miley posed in a leopard print unitard, big yellow wig and matching make up.  I actually didn’t think of Nicki Minaj when I first saw the picture, but she really does look like her.  What do you think of Miley’s Halloween costume?

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive