Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Hot New Trailer: ‘Hitchcock’

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Hot New Trailer: 'Hitchcock'
Oct 11th 2012, 17:00

Here is the first official trailer for the movie ‘Hitchchock.’ It has an all-star cast: Anthony Hopkins, Helen Mirren, Scarlett Johansson, and Jessica Biel, just to name a few! ‘Hitchcock’ is about the famous director’s struggle to make the movie ‘Psycho.’ I had no idea Hitchcock had to struggle so much to get this movie made. It was worth it: ‘Psycho’ is a classic.

You don’t want to confuse ‘Hitchcock’ with the movie HBO film ‘That Girl,’ starring Sienna Miller and Toby Jones as Alfred Hitchcock. I have to admit, I confused the two projects at first. Both look good, but I’m really excited to see ‘Hitchcock.’ Are you?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive