Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Kim Kardashian Flashes New Bling (Video)

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Kim Kardashian Flashes New Bling (Video)
Oct 26th 2012, 17:00

kim kardashian new bling

A year ago, I would have said you were CRAZY if you had told me Kim Kardashian and Kanye West might be getting married. Now, after months of seeing them together, I wouldn’t be surprised. Kim has been seen flashing a new piece of bling. LOOK at that rock! But it’s on her pinkie finger, not her ring finger. I wonder if this is only because Kim hasn’t finalized her divorce from Kris Humphries? Then again, it could have been Kanye’s birthday gift to Kim.

Ryan Seacrest has hinted he thinks the two will get married. Of course, he’s also one of the executive producers of the Kardashian reality TV shows, so Ryan has a vested interest in keeping the speculation high! But I still wouldn’t be at all surprised if Kim and Kanye did throw a $20 million wedding. Would you? Get the scoop in the video:

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive