Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Lady Gaga Releasing Bottled Water Brand? (Video)

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Lady Gaga Releasing Bottled Water Brand? (Video)
Oct 19th 2012, 16:30

At first, this sounded crazy to me. I know Lady Gaga has completely blown up these days but bottled water? Then I remembered Jennifer Aniston promotes Smart Water, so it’s not unheard of for celebs to get into this product. And I had NO idea 50 Cent was involved in Vitamin Water! This video speculates Lady Gaga will tie it to the attention surrounding her weight gain.

I can understand connecting the water brand to Lady Gaga’s weight gain. However, I feel kinda funny about that. Drinking water is great, of course. Selling the idea that this “special brand” of water will help you out even more doesn’t sit so well with me. I guess it’s really no different than the other brands of bottled water out there, though. If Lady Gaga does this, I’m sure we’ll hear about it, no matter how it’s marketed!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive