Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Hot New Video: Alicia Keys ‘Girl On Fire’

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Hot New Video: Alicia Keys 'Girl On Fire'
Oct 22nd 2012, 18:30

Alicia Keys has a new album coming out! Alicia’s new album is called ‘Girl on Fire.’ Here’s the song and video for the title track. What do you think? I like it!

Then again, I’m a big Alicia Keys fan. I’m not the most impartial judge- LOL. It’s been a while since Alicia’s had a new album come out, so this is exciting music news. Are you looking forward to Alicia’s new album?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive