Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Fergie Prepares For Takeoff

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Fergie Prepares For Takeoff
Oct 28th 2012, 15:18

fergie prepares for takeoff

Fergie was spotted catching a flight out of LAX. Josh Duhamel drove her to the airport. The two shared a hug before she left (check out the gallery). I love this couple! Did you see Fergie on ‘Oprah’s Next Chapter’? You can tell she is committed to doing her best to make her marriage work.

I’m loving Fergie’s travel look, especially that hat and blouse. I wouldn’t mind adding both of them to my wardrobe! The jacket is cute, too. About the only thing I would trade for travel would be those heels. Granted, you’re sitting during most of a flight, but I would NOT want to have to make my way through a large airport in those puppies. Fergie is a committed fashionista.

fergie prepares for takeoff fergie prepares for takeoff fergie prepares for takeoff fergie prepares for takeoff fergie prepares for takeoff fergie prepares for takeoff fergie prepares for takeoff fergie prepares for takeoff fergie prepares for takeoff fergie prepares for takeoff

Photos by BJJ/Crown/FAMEFLYNET

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive