Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Hot New Clip: ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Hot New Clip: 'Breaking Dawn Part 2′
Oct 25th 2012, 15:30

 

With all of the drama surrounding Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson and their relationship issues, it’s actually been easy to overlook the fact that the FINAL movie in ‘The Twilight Saga’ is about to come out! Can you believe it’s almost over? It took me a while to really accept there would be no more ‘Harry Potter’ movies. Something tells me ‘Twilight’ won’t be any different, even after I’ve seen ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2.’

Here’s a look at Vampire Bella. Bella’s got some serious strength! Now if you’ve read the books, then you knew that, but it’s fun to actually see it onscreen. I am READY to see ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2.’ Are you?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive