Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Hot New Trailer: Ben Affleck In ‘Argo’

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Hot New Trailer: Ben Affleck In 'Argo'
Oct 9th 2012, 17:30

I have heard SO much about Ben Affleck’s new movie, ‘Argo,’ but this is the first trailer I’ve seen. I have to say, this looks like a thriller you’d see from the 70′s: a great story without the special effects or any of the other “extras” we’ve become so used to seeing. I can’t believe ‘Argo’ is based on a true CIA operation! This looks like a great movie.

I’m not sure if I’ll see it in the theaters or via Netflix, though. Usually the reason I feel like I HAVE to trek out to the theaters to see a movie is because of special effects. Those special effects often look better on a large screen in a dark theater. ‘Argo’ seems like the type of movie I could appreciate just as well on my flat screen at home. Either way, I WILL be seeing this movie. How about you?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive