Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Book Separate Rooms For ‘Breaking Dawn’ Tour (Video)

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Book Separate Rooms For 'Breaking Dawn' Tour (Video)
Oct 19th 2012, 18:00

Typically, I wouldn’t think too much of this. ‘Twilight‘ stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart may be an established couple off-screen, but they aren’t married. I can see where the studio would still book them separate rooms. It’s the appropriate thing to do. Whether or not Robert and Kristen choose to share a room while traveling to promote ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′ is up to them. I am surprised, however, to hear Kristen’s staying in separate hotels in many of the cities.

But then add in the story about “trust issues” between the two. And consider the story about Robert encouraging Kristen to buy a house in LA near him (to prevent her from actually moving back in with him). These would all suggest Kristen and Robert’s reconciliation is not going smoothly. I have to admit, that wouldn’t surprise me. I think we’ll find out if they’re really back together or not after ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′ has been released.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive