Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Leann Rimes Explains Her Breakdown On The Katie Couric Show

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Leann Rimes Explains Her Breakdown On The Katie Couric Show
Oct 23rd 2012, 23:00

Leann Rimes, who I’m sure you know entered a rehab facility after her “breakdown” which people think may or may not have been the result of too much Twittering and getting into silly cyber arguments with her online “haters,” is finally opening up about what made her go over the edge.

The former country singer recently sat down with Katie Couric to discuss her treatment and how she’s handling all the stress in her life right now. We don’t get much from the clip below, other than her saying “it’s been hard” while trying to hold back tears. I really don’t know what to say here. If I were Leann, I would disappear for awhile and come back with a killer comeback song that would make people interested in her music again rather than her personal life. But that’s just me. What do you guys think?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive