Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Snooki: “I’ve Partied Enough For 3 People”

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Snooki: "I've Partied Enough For 3 People"
Oct 25th 2012, 17:30

snooki is ready to put her partying days behind her

Snooki’s partying days are over now that she’s a mom. Luckily, Snooki sounds okay with that. Baby Lorenzo is more than enough fun, so she’s ready to say good-bye to ‘Jersey Shore.’ Snooki said:

“It’s crazy ’cause, you know me, I always wanted to have a good time. ’Where’s the next party? What am I going to do tonight?’ And now it’s just like, you know, ‘I love my baby. What can we do with him?’ It’s just totally different.”

‘Jersey Shore’ may be ending, but Snooki is still under contract for ‘Snooki & JWoww.’ However, she said she’s ready to lead a simpler life with her son.

“We want him to have a normal life, where he goes to school, he has friends, girlfriends. I want him to have those learning experiences that we did growing up. I want it to be as normal as possible.”

So will Snooki miss ‘Jersey Shore’ and life as a celebrity?

“It’s definitely bittersweet. But you know, me being pregnant, filming the last season, it was just like the right time—when we’re all growing up, going our separate ways…So I think this was the perfect time, but I’m definitely going to miss it.”

Snooki sounds so much more mature! Motherhood will do that to you: it forces you to grow up NOW.

snooki is ready to put her partying days behind her snooki is ready to put her partying days behind her snooki is ready to put her partying days behind her snooki is ready to put her partying days behind her snooki is ready to put her partying days behind her snooki is ready to put her partying days behind her snooki is ready to put her partying days behind her snooki is ready to put her partying days behind her snooki is ready to put her partying days behind her

Photos by Diane Cohen/FAMEFLYNET

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive