Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Jennifer Aniston’s Stay Slim Secret? Smiling!

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Jennifer Aniston's Stay Slim Secret? Smiling!
Oct 23rd 2012, 15:30

jennifer aniston's stay slim secret is a smile

So how does Jennifer Aniston maintain that rocking body of hers these days? Jennifer says her strategy is to smile a lot (which I’m sure means be happy with life). I’m sure being engaged and wedding planning helps her stay happy (as long as the details aren’t stressing her out)!

“I stopped dieting when I figured out that you just have to ear [sic] regularly and properly within moderation. The fads are too much. I think it’s really about – honestly, this is going to sound silly – going in the sun for 20 minutes a day is really important, vitamin D, because we are now having a vitamin D deficiency because of all the SPF. And I think being happy and smiling and laughing a lot.”

THIS is a strategy I can get behind. So get ready: flash those pearly whites! Jennifer said she isn’t “terrified” filming nude scenes.

“There’s a little bit of nerves (with nude scenes). Adrenaline takes you through it. The girls come in and cover you up immediately. I got very comfortable with seeing nude people pretty much immediately. It was very bizarre.”

If I had to film nude scenes, I’d have more than “a little bit of nerves”! I’d probably need to be heavily sedated- LOL. Then again, I don’t have Jennifer’s body.

jennifer aniston's stay slim secret is a smile jennifer aniston's stay slim secret is a smile jennifer aniston's stay slim secret is a smile jennifer aniston's stay slim secret is a smile jennifer aniston's stay slim secret is a smile jennifer aniston's stay slim secret is a smile jennifer aniston's stay slim secret is a smile jennifer aniston's stay slim secret is a smile

Photos by FAMEFLYNET

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive