Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Timberlake (Video)

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Timberlake (Video)
Oct 23rd 2012, 17:00

Newlyweds Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel were seen for the first time since their wedding! Justin and Jessica were seen catching a flight out of Italy. After their seemingly lavish wedding (which included a week of celebrating), I can only imagine what their honeymoon will be like. I’m sure it will be fantastic: romantic, relaxing, and completely private.

Us Weekly reports Jessica wore a pink and white wedding gown. People will publish exclusive pictures from the wedding tomorrow. I Can Not WAIT to see Jessica’s wedding gown! I’m sure it will be absolutely gorgeous.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive