Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Whitney Port Admits Having Lost Touch With ‘The Hills’ Pals

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Whitney Port Admits Having Lost Touch With 'The Hills' Pals
Oct 15th 2012, 18:00

whitney port ok with losing touch with the hills friends

Whitney Port told People she’s okay with the fact that she’s not in close touch with her pals from ‘The Hills.’

“I think we all kind of went our separate ways once the show ended. I’m fine with it, like I’m at peace with it. With me, I never feuded with anyone, and nothing ever ended badly, so it just naturally happened that [I lost touch with people].”

Whitney says she runs into former BFF Lauren Conrad “here and there,” but that’s it. Sounds like what happens in real life, doesn’t it? She also said that while she wasn’t “scarred for life” from being on reality TV, “it definitely made a mark.” So would Whitney ever do reality TV again?

“I think I would do something fashion-related for sure. But I don’t ever see myself doing something as intimate as what I did.”

Whitney said she’s now dating someone (reportedly Tim Rosenman) and that “it’s refreshing” to have a relationship out of the spotlight. I bet it is!

whitney port ok with losing touch with the hills friends whitney port ok with losing touch with the hills friends whitney port ok with losing touch with the hills friends whitney port ok with losing touch with the hills friends whitney port ok with losing touch with the hills friends whitney port ok with losing touch with the hills friends whitney port ok with losing touch with the hills friends whitney port ok with losing touch with the hills friends whitney port ok with losing touch with the hills friends whitney port ok with losing touch with the hills friends

Photos by Pablo/Sasha/FAMEFLYNET

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive