Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Taylor Swift Denies Kidnapping Conor Kennedy

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Taylor Swift Denies Kidnapping Conor Kennedy
Oct 11th 2012, 16:00

taylor swift says she did not kidnap conor kennedy

There are some CRAZY rumors out there! Taylor Swift took her interview with Rolling Stone as an opportunity to address some of them. One rumor was that Taylor missed boyfriend Conor Kennedy so much, she flew him out to visit her on her private jet against his will.

“How did I kidnap him? You can’t kidnap a grown man! These are serious accusations, now! It’s an interesting way to spin something into a story… See, this is why I don’t read stuff.”

I doubt that happened. And if Taylor did fly Conor out to visit her via private jet, something tells me Conor had no objections – LOL. But am I the only one who finds it a little, um, unsettling that 22-year-old Taylor is dating 18-year-old Conor (who’s still in high school)? I mean, between Conor being a high school student and the fact that his mother committed suicide last spring, I’m thinking he’s not in the best frame of mind to get into a serious relationship. (And for the record, I’d feel the same way about a 22-year-old man dating an 18-year-old girl, too.) Hopefully someone is looking out for Conor.

taylor swift says she did not kidnap conor kennedy taylor swift says she did not kidnap conor kennedy taylor swift says she did not kidnap conor kennedy taylor swift says she did not kidnap conor kennedy taylor swift says she did not kidnap conor kennedy

Photos by FlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive