Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: SNL Spoofs Brad Pitt’s Chanel No 5 Commercials (Video)

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
SNL Spoofs Brad Pitt's Chanel No 5 Commercials (Video)
Oct 22nd 2012, 17:30

I have to admit, the first time I saw Brad Pitt’s first Chanel No 5 commercial, it crossed my mind that ‘Saturday Night Live’ would have a fun time spoofing this. And they did! Here’s the SNL spoof of Brad’s Chanel No 5 commercials. It’s pretty funny. Like any good spoof, ‘SNL’ is saying what a lot of people are thinking.

Why is Brad saying what he’s saying? I’m not sure about the “I look homeless” part, though – LOL. Regardless of what you think of the commercials, I think they’re a success. Why? Because we’re talking about them. That’s the goal of a commercial: to get our attention. They certainly did!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive