Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Pink Admits That Her Last Drug Experience Was At Age 15

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Pink Admits That Her Last Drug Experience Was At Age 15
Oct 23rd 2012, 21:30

There are a lot of reasons why we love Pink so much – her honestly about her past life and her family definitely makes her relatable and “real” to her fans. The chart topper recently revealed that the last time she used drugs was when she was 15, and it was all because of a bad experience she had.

The ‘Blow Me (One Last Kiss)’ singer experimented ecstasy, crystal meth and LSD in her teen years but after a scary experience in a club, she made a vow never to take drugs again.

She told Shape magazine: “It wasn’t to the point of going to the hospital, but I remember getting up off the floor in the morning – and that was the last time I ever touched a drug again. It was also the day a DJ offered to let me sing on hip hop night. His only caveat was that I couldn’t do drugs, so I didn’t. That’s the thing with me – once I make up my mind, I’m done.”

While she gave up drugs a long time ago, the 33-year-old star still likes to drink alcohol and her favorite drink is wine.

She joked: “I’m a wino. I’m taking online classes to learn about different grapes. My dream is to own a winery.” 

However, one vice the singer can’t give up is swearing, and she admits she only became aware of her potty mouth when she became a mother to her 16-month-old daughter Willow Sage – her child with Carey Hart.

She said: “Now I’m a momma I’m more aware of it. I get it why my friends are p***ed at me when they have kids in the car and my songs come on. The record company always say, ‘Have you got a clean version?’ And I say, ‘No, just f***ing bleep it.’ “

pink-admits-that2012-08-21_07-11-22she-sobbed-after-giving-birth-to-willow-510x800-BorderMaker pink-admits-that2012-08-21_07-11-30she-sobbed-after-giving-birth-to-willow-BorderMaker pink-admits-that2012-08-21_07-11-42she-sobbed-after-giving-birth-to-willow-BorderMaker pink-admits-that2012-08-21_07-13-59she-sobbed-after-giving-birth-to-willow-BorderMaker pink-admits-that2012-08-21_07-14-09she-sobbed-after-giving-birth-to-willow-BorderMaker pink-admits-that2012-08-21_07-14-20she-sobbed-after-giving-birth-to-willow-BorderMaker pink-admits-that2012-08-21_07-11-03she-sobbed-after-giving-birth-to-willow-BorderMaker pink-admits-that2012-08-21_07-11-15she-sobbed-after-giving-birth-to-willow-869x1280-BorderMaker

Photos via FameFlynet

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive