Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Blake Lively Flashes Her Bling (Video)

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Blake Lively Flashes Her Bling (Video)
Oct 10th 2012, 17:00

When you saw the pictures of Blake Lively at the Chanel Fine Jewelry celebration this morning, were you trying to get a glimpse of her wedding ring? I know I was! I’m not ashamed to admit it- LOL.

Well, Blake played coy on the red carpet, keeping her fingers out of sight. Splash News TV was able to get a shot while Blake was inside at the event, though. Blake has nothing to hide: her ring is gorgeous! I still can’t believe she and Ryan Reynolds are married. Can you?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive