Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Connie Britton: “Wives & Mothers Are Sexy, Too!”

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Connie Britton: "Wives & Mothers Are Sexy, Too!"
Oct 9th 2012, 18:00

connie britton says wives & mothers are sexy

Connie Britton has a message she wants to spread far and wide: becoming a wife and mother doesn’t make you any less sexy. YES! The star of the new TV show ‘Nashville‘ (where I suspect those ideas are front and center) explained her take on all of this to Redbook magazine.

“It’s important in whatever character I play that I show as many different levels of what it is to be a woman as I can. That includes being sexy! I want to get rid of the whole idea that women who are wives and mothers and working in the world no longer have any interest in their sexuality, because that's not my experience.”

Connie also talked about being the adoptive mother of a child originally from Ethiopia.

“… there is a community of people who have adopted children from Ethiopia, and that’s something I want to be a part of for sure. To me it’s really important for my son to have a strong sense of that background.

“I always knew I wanted a child, and I always assumed I’d be doing it with a man … Then my parents passed away within three years of each other. Right after that, a light bulb went off in my head and I thought, ‘What am I waiting for?’ I wasn't in a relationship at the time, but I thought, ‘This is something I want to do. I can do it.’ “

Connie sounds like she has a great attitude about life! I can’t WAIT to see the premiere of ‘Nashville.’ I’ve heard so many great things. Are you interested?

connie britton says wives & mothers are sexy connie britton says wives & mothers are sexy connie britton says wives & mothers are sexy connie britton says wives & mothers are sexy connie britton says wives & mothers are sexy connie britton says wives & mothers are sexy connie britton says wives & mothers are sexy connie britton says wives & mothers are sexy connie britton says wives & mothers are sexy connie britton says wives & mothers are sexy

Photos by FayesVision/WENN

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive