Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Halle Berry Admits “Picking The Wrong Men” In Her Life

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Halle Berry Admits "Picking The Wrong Men" In Her Life
Oct 22nd 2012, 23:00

While there’s a side of me that really wants to like Halle Berry (basically because she’s gorgeous and she makes some really good movies), there’s another side of me that doesn’t understand why she keeps on bad mouthing her exes in all of her interviews. While sure, I don’t think there’s anyone out there who’s super proud of their track record (there’s always that one or two that we wish never happened, right?), Halle keeps on slamming hers left and right.

In a new interview with the New York Times, Halle says that when it comes to the men in her life, “My picker’s broken. God just wanted to mix it up in my life for me.” Hmm. Here are some more highlights of what she says:

On the paparazzi it's not O.K. that they're doing terrible things to my daughter. One night, after they chased us, it took me two hours just to get her calmed down enough to get to sleep.

On if Cloud Atlas is a "comeback" for her "I never went anywhere. I just seized the chance to be in an extraordinary film with an extraordinary cast, exploring an idea that's relevant to everyone."

She's asked 'Why have you made such bad choices in men?' "My picker's broken," she says with a laugh. "God just wanted to mix up my life. Maybe he was thinking, 'This girl can't get everything! I'm going to give her a broken picker.' " She says it's fixed now.

Something vague about how she's insecure "Just because they see my face doesn't mean they see me. A person's self-esteem has nothing to do with how she looks. If it's true that I'm beautiful," she adds, "I'm proof of that. "Self-esteem comes from who you have in your life. How you were raised. What you struggled with as a child."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive