Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Hot Guys Of The Day – Daniel Craig And Javier Bardem

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Hot Guys Of The Day – Daniel Craig And Javier Bardem
Oct 30th 2012, 01:57

skyfall madrid premiere daniel craig

Oh.My.Hotness! Even if you’re not a James Bond fan I think that these pictures of Daniel Craig and Javier Bardem are enough to make you want to go and see the new 007 flick Skyfall!  The two stars of the movie posed on the red carpet at the Spanish premiere in Madrid last night and they both looked very, very hot!

I will admit that I’m not a huge fan of James Bond movies but I am a fan of Daniel Craig and Javier Bardem so I am definitely looking forward to seeing Skyfall! I think that Daniel might just be my favourite Bond so far. What do you think?

skyfall madrid premiere daniel craig skyfall madrid premiere daniel craig skyfall madrid premiere daniel craig skyfall madrid premiere daniel craig skyfall madrid premiere daniel craig skyfall madrid premiere daniel craig skyfall madrid premiere daniel craig skyfall madrid premiere daniel craig

Photos by GTRES/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive