Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Hot New Trailer: Julianne Hough & Josh Duhamel ‘Safe Haven’

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Hot New Trailer: Julianne Hough & Josh Duhamel 'Safe Haven'
Oct 25th 2012, 18:00

Julianne Hough and Josh Duhamel make a cute couple in the movie ‘Safe Haven.’ It’s a film adaptation of the Nicholas Sparks novel. Sparks’ novels are popular, and his fans are likely to go see the film, which will make it a hit. Julianne looks like she’s really coming into her own as an actress. And I’ll NEVER turn down the chance to see Josh as a romantic lead- LOL.

Does ‘Safe Haven’ look good to you? It looks great to me based on this trailer! I’ll ‘fess up now and admit I haven’t read the novel ‘Safe Haven.’ If you have, would you recommend it? Does this movie look like it does the book justice?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive