Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Heidi Montag Plays Hostess At Crazy Horse

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Heidi Montag Plays Hostess At Crazy Horse
Oct 20th 2012, 14:14

heidi montag headliner at crazy horse

Heidi Montag has been open about the fact that she (and husband Spencer Pratt) are now broke. Heidi admitted in an interview she’s probably lost over one million dollars. OUCH. That explains Heidi’s gig from last night: she was the headliner for the Crazy Horse Strip Club’s third anniversary celebration. Heidi seems to be making the best of a bad situation, but she now admits she regrets all of her plastic surgery.

“I would never do it again, and I never recommend it for anyone. I was definitely way in over my head. I’m glad it worked out, and you can’t really reverse time. I kind of wanted a few enhancements and then it kind of got out of hand. I wasn’t told really the repercussions and what would happen, emotionally and psychically and the pain I would be in. I was kind of in shock.”

But one thing Heidi is proud of: her relationship with Spencer.

“We’re good, we’ve been married for four years and we’ve been together for six — in Hollywood that’s ancient! I honestly love him more and more every day, I laugh more, we enjoy each other more, especially taking a step out of the spotlight. We’ve really been able to enjoy each without all the chaos.”

Who would’ve thought those two would still be together once the limelight faded? You have to give them credit for that! Heidi and Spencer reportedly live with his parents while Spencer is earning a bachelor’s degree in political science at the University of Southern California. Is this the beginning of a political career for Spencer? I probably shouldn’t even WRITE something like that!

heidi montag headliner at crazy horse heidi montag headliner at crazy horse heidi montag headliner at crazy horse heidi montag headliner at crazy horse heidi montag headliner at crazy horse heidi montag headliner at crazy horse heidi montag headliner at crazy horse heidi montag headliner at crazy horse heidi montag headliner at crazy horse

Photos by FPA/FAMEFLYNET

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive