Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Jessica Biel Will Become Jessica Timberlake

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Jessica Biel Will Become Jessica Timberlake
Oct 26th 2012, 15:30

jessica biel will become jessica timberlake

Jessica Biel is a traditional woman at heart. Although she was still be known professionally as Jessica Biel, she plans to take her new husband’s last name and become Jessica Timberlake. Jessica confirmed her plans.

“Yes, I’m changing my name. My professional name will still be the same, but for life, yes, I think it sounds great. I think I really won the jackpot of names. It’s hard to find that one person in the world. Once you find that person, go for it. That kind of commitment is very special.”

Jessica admitted to being a little nervous before making her walk down the aisle.

“I had a little bit of butterflies. I was about to stand up in front of my family and friends and bare my soul for the person I love. It was terribly emotional. But once I saw Justin I was calm. I thought, we got this.”

Awww… Jessica Timberlake has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it?

jessica biel will become jessica timberlake jessica biel will become jessica timberlake jessica biel will become jessica timberlake jessica biel will become jessica timberlake jessica biel will become jessica timberlake jessica biel will become jessica timberlake jessica biel will become jessica timberlake jessica biel will become jessica timberlake jessica biel will become jessica timberlake jessica biel will become jessica timberlake jessica biel will become jessica timberlake

Photos by CHP/FAMEFLYNET

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive