Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Emma Watson Compares British & American Guys

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Emma Watson Compares British & American Guys
Oct 16th 2012, 17:00

emma watson compares american and british guys

Emma Watson grew up in Britain and came to the United States for college, so she’s had experience dating both British and American guys. ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower‘ star dished on the differences when she sat down with Ellen DeGeneres.

“Yeah, there is definitely one or two differences that I’ve noticed. English guys are very well put together. They dress really well and they are very well mannered. But they are also very restrained. Usually in the whole courting situation, I’m used to being, first of all, ignored for the first two months of the ritual. And then maybe they’ll acknowledge my presence. Then, they’ll probably be a little mean to me. And then, maybe we’ll you know whatever.

“Then I arrive in America and I remember a few nights into Brown this guy just being like, ‘I like you. You’re great. Let’s go on a date. Let’s do it.’ I’m like: ‘I’m sorry, what just happened?’ This is like a huge culture shock for me. They’re very like open and very straightforward but they wear flip-flops and I don’t know if I like that.”

I don’t know if I could handle British guys being THAT restrained, but I see her point about the American guys. Sometimes it is like, hey, I’ve gone through all the trouble of dressing up and wearing (gorgeous) killer heels: can’t you at least ditch the jeans? So I see Emma’s point- LOL.

emma watson compares american and british guys emma watson compares american and british guys emma watson compares american and british guys emma watson compares american and british guys emma watson compares american and british guys emma watson compares american and british guys emma watson compares american and british guys emma watson compares american and british guys emma watson compares american and british guys emma watson compares american and british guys

Photos by KM/FAMEFLYNET

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive