StyleFrizz: 5 Items I Need From H & M Maison Martin Margiela Collection!

StyleFrizz
5 Items I Need From H & M Maison Martin Margiela Collection!
Oct 22nd 2012, 15:31

I've been meaning to give you the positive talk about H&M's new Maison Martin Margiela's designer collaboration. Because, so far, I haven't really said anything about it. Except the first images, the campaign and so forth, when I'm just adjusting to the new aesthetic and try to fit it in my closet. Virtually.

But practically, I would love to have:
{1} the white coat. Because it would keep my Ikea comforter on the bed, where it belongs instead of it being worn around the house on lazy cold winter mornings, if you know what I mean (wink). (click for more items on my H &M MMM wishlist!)

amazing white oversized coat H M Maison Martin Margiela

{2} the tailored jacket. Because I wanted a tailored jacket for so long! But I've been falling out of love with tailored jackets / blazers because everyone seems to have one. But this one.. it's different. Those shoulders seem more blouse – structured than suit – built. And the button – collar – closure? Loving!

perfect tailored jacket H and M Maison Martin Margiela

{3} the white oversized sweater. That looks like a dress. Because it would spare my Adored Husband's jumpers and I'd love to pull my knees up and just stay wrapped like that in my sweater. Dress.

oversized white turtleneck sweater H M Martin Margiela

{4} the odd looking black dress. Or sleeveless coat. Because it's weird. And oversized

oversized black dress and amazing transparent heel boots HM MMM

{5} the transparent heel boots! Really, just look at them (in the picture above)!



5 Items I Need From H & M Maison Martin Margiela Collection!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive