StyleFrizz: Daniel Craig Bond Covers: Vanity Fair Vs The Hunger

StyleFrizz
Daniel Craig Bond Covers: Vanity Fair Vs The Hunger
Oct 3rd 2012, 07:10

My dahlings! Are you excited for the new James Bond movie? Its name is Skyfall, just in case you had no idea. And it's ready to hit the big screen next month! Consequently, James Bond has started covering all kinds of magazines.

(how do you like Daniel Craig as James Bond? I wasn't too pleased at first, but he really grew on me). The Hunger magazine's third issue has Daniel Craig on the cover as photographed by Rankin. On the commercial end of magazine covers, Daniel Craig is on Vanity Fair's November 2012 issue cover as photographed by the one and only Annie Leibovitz. As much as I like Annie's work, I think I prefer Rankin's cover this time. Where do you stand on the Bond covers front?

Daniel Craig Bond covers Vanity Fair the Hunger magazine



Daniel Craig Bond Covers: Vanity Fair Vs The Hunger

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive