StyleFrizz: Loewe Spring 2013 Handbag, My New Bag Obsession!

StyleFrizz
Loewe Spring 2013 Handbag, My New Bag Obsession!
Oct 11th 2012, 15:17

My dahlings? Have you seen this gorgeousness? It's a messenger bag from the Loewe Spring Summer 2013 collection and it has definitely hit all my sensitive bag – spots! The soft suede, the handles and the leather detailing are so perfect together! I can't stop staring and sighing! It would appear my bag loyalty lies still in the messenger camp… {purseblog}

perfect suede messenger bag from Loewe Spring 2013



Loewe Spring 2013 Handbag, My New Bag Obsession!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive