StyleFrizz: Outstanding Tom Ford Shoes And Bags For Summer 2013

StyleFrizz
Outstanding Tom Ford Shoes And Bags For Summer 2013
Oct 2nd 2012, 10:00

Talking about Tom Ford… Did you notice the bags and shoes he presented in his Tom Ford Spring Summer 2012 Womenswear collection? Because I did! And I thought they were really something else!

Straps and buckles always had my heart, so it's not a surprise for me that Tom Ford's designs stroke a sensitive nerve. The bags are outstanding: more like sleeves than bags, hanging on the shoulder down, near the body: sheer genius!

As for the shoes… well, hit the jump and we'll talk shoes alright!

Tom Ford Bags Spring 2013

At first, I said: meh! What are those? Tom thinks we don't remember Rodarte & Christian Louboutin anymore? But then I saw the dangling spikes hanging on the back of those sandals! And I was instantly sold. I think I'll figure some kind of diy project to mimic that Tom Ford gorgeousness! I mean… who wouldn't?

Tom Ford sandals Spring 2013

great gladiator sandals Tom Ford Spring 2013

Tom Ford bags Summer 2013



Outstanding Tom Ford Shoes And Bags For Summer 2013

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive