Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Eva Longoria Close To Erasing Tony Parker (Video)

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Eva Longoria Close To Erasing Tony Parker (Video)
Oct 23rd 2012, 18:30

Can you believe Eva Longoria and Tony Parker divorced TWO years ago? Time really does fly. She’s still “erasing” markers of her marriage. Eva had her wedding tattoo removed over a year ago. Now she’s getting the tattoo of Tony’s jersey number removed as well.

To me, this is what scares me about tattoos. They’re permanent. What if you change your mind and decide the tattoo wasn’t such a good idea in a few years? I mean, I don’t think anyone gets married with the idea that they’ll get divorced, but in this day and age, you just never know. Well, I guess it’s good you can get them removed with lasers, at least.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive